Timberfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

News
Welcome to Guardians of the Forest!
₪₪₪₪₪₪
Quick Links
₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪
UPDATES [2/25/15]
₪₪₪₪₪₪
Timberfall still a WIP as of late, and we are currently fishing for staff (Expect auditions during the Grand Opening). -Gazidan
Latest topics
» I. The Rules & Regulations
I. The Rules & Regulations EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:11 pm by Admin

» The Packs
I. The Rules & Regulations EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:36 pm by Admin

» The Plot
I. The Rules & Regulations EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 am by Admin

I. The Rules & Regulations

Go down

I. The Rules & Regulations Empty I. The Rules & Regulations

Post by Admin Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Rules && Regulations

₪₪₪

Out of Character
1. Be respectful and friendly to all members of the site, including Staff. We are a friendly community and would like to welcome everyone who enters our lands with a warm smile and a welcoming hug. Any ill-mannered actions will lead to a Staff warning, then a ban if it continues. If someone is being impolite, please report them and act maturely. We do not need any cat fights going on around here. The person will be given a punishment from Staff if caught being rude or reported. (However, if the offense isn’t intentional, the person will be let down with a warning.)
2. Stay active if you’re a member on the site. While our activity system may be complex, it is dire that you understand it. If you are going to take a leave, please post in the absences section. Anyone who decides to poof, but hasn’t posted there, will have their account marked inactive within two weeks of inactivity. And if they’re still no show after two weeks of inactivity, their account will be deleted.
3. Swearing is allowed, however, if taken to the extremes, you will be warned. We will not tolerate cussing in every post you make and that will lead to a warning. After that, you will be banned promptly.
4. It’s okay to reveal a little bit of personal information. Going overboard will get you warned.
5. Large photos may not be uploaded onto the forum. Please use an image hosting site to resize the image, or ask for someone to resize it for you. Images that are too large will be removed.

₪₪₪

In Character
1. Your character must have an accepted joining application before they are allowed to role play. Once they are accepted by an Admin, they can choose to either thrive along with the packs or play a loner (which will have limited creation).
2. This is a canine RP, meaning that canines are the only playable characters. Although it says ‘canine’, only wolves and dogs are allowed to RP. Other wild animals will need to be purchased or given permission to RP by Staff. NPCs are available to RP, but don’t count on full-time availability to the NPC Account.
3. This a semi-realistic canine rp (semi-realistic because of the events occurring in role play), and only natural canine breeds, fur colors, eye colors, etc. are allowed. Please view the acceptable wolf breeds thread for a better understanding.
4. Pups can be created, however, a fae must have given birth when created. If a fae hasn't given birth, the pup must have a blood parent active. (The players for the puppies can be planned before the pups are born.) Though, keep in mind that this will be a limited creation. You can see if you can create a pup here or not but please come with realistic histories, etc. The minimum age that created adult wolves have to be is two years and the maximum is nine years.
5. Fighting is allowed, only to a minimum. Do not overdo it though. Graphic Mating is unacceptable.
6. You may only have three characters in the beginning. Additional characters must be bought.
7. Liquid time is allowed on Retribution. You may be in several threads with one character because the threads are all at a different time. Just keep all threads active to avoid scraping.
8. Graphic birthing is not allowed. You are not allowed to role play the experience out because that is just unnecessary. Once your puppies are birthed an Admin will post the arrival of your pups. Code name is ThunderRising. The Admins will also announce how many pups you may birth. (The pups’ names must be pre-planned)
9. Do not God-Mod or Power-Play. It is annoying. God-Modding is when you take control of another person’s character without their permission. If you are granted access to god-mod, please leave a note at the end of the post. Power-Playing is when your character is perfect with everything they do. (Fighting: Hit every time, dodge every time)
10. Every post that you make has to be a minimum of 50 words. Yes, we have word count, but it is a small amount and every member is expected to reach it.

Please note that these rules are subject to change. Changes will be made to these rules as time goes by, and if you have a problem with any new/changed rules, please PM an Administrator. Note that we will announce any rules changes. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Staff Account

Spirits : 11

https://timberfallrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum